Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Frustration

Why are people so quick to judge and slow to investigate.

It would be nice to be seen as innocent till proven guilty, but that is not the case. When someone may have to take responsibility why would they expend so much effort to divert it. There is nothing to gain in hiding from your faults and pretending to be perfect.

I am aware that I am not perfect and this is a very soothing notion. I do not have to try to be perfect. I only need to do everything I can and live up to my own code.

Yesterday I was seething. People who I had not seen in a week speaking poorly of me based on nothing but hear say of others who have nothing better to do than gossip and make problems for others. I feel this article expresses what is going on very well http://worldlydelights.blogspot.com/2014/02/envy-by-bertrand-russell.html.

I would like to think that I am a capable individual. That being said I cannot read minds and being proactive still requires some form of information. How can someone have expectations when they provide no information what so ever. The world is coming in direct conflict with my enlightenment or perhaps it is I that should not allow these things to weigh me down.

I must seek to still my waters, for my health, sanity and general well being. The only one that can truly effect my mental state is me, I mustn't forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment